AIM
Naugye

Battle in the Sky Battle in the Sky

Mich like Vinnie

I like the animation because you didnt cheap out, you did fullframe and less tweens. very awsome!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!

keep this going!!!! def your best work yet!!!! i like how you have a whole story and something people can keep looking foward to with infinite laughter and funnyness! thankyou for your awsome contribution sama!!!!!

-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

Ohhhh yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

super cute entry. perfect song choice. good team here! great job guys! Go vinnie!

~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~ ~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~

christmas is about halloween parties

you silly silly man. im the most impressed on how you can turn 4 days into a humoungous project. that would have taken me a month.

ok onto constructive criticism! I feel as though the begining of the story took of wayyyy to slow. it almost feels like you were not entirely sure what the story was going to be about until half way through. i feel as though alot of parts could have been edited out and were unnecessary. But with all that said, im still very impressed you completed this so quickly! super silly!

Good work spike! Your a inspiration to alot of us!

SpikeVallentine responds:

lol, yes . its so slow paced. so slow paced, it does'nt belong on the internet, but my trash can!

Thank you for your appreciation!
Glory to God!

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

da man

i love how u can have never played this game but still lyao!!!!!!! thanks

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

instant classic

now i have more inside jokes to add to my collection

T.e.s.s.o.n.a.s. Ep 1 T.e.s.s.o.n.a.s. Ep 1

yup

well said hellknight1000

Base 17 ::03:: Base 17 ::03::

YOU NAILED IT

you have TALENT! storyline animation everything. your deffinitly going to be successful in this industry. thank you for letting us share your world!

btw: the extras section is too funny

Bubbowrap responds:

Whoa, thanks a lot! That's something you don't hear everyday.

Haha, after first seeing that SNL skit, I couldn't help but want to parody it. It's one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile, and it still makes me laugh.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden